BB-302 applications include commercial and residential mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of bulk materials. Apply standard bark mulch, wood chips, compost, and other similar bulk materials. Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions.
Labour Saver.The BB-302 Bark Blower significantly reduces worker fatigue. Two operators can easily apply more than 10 cubic yards of bark mulch per hour, compared to approximately 1 cubic yard per man-hour via hand methods. The BB-302 helps reduce material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and by producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top.
Capably Equipped.The BB-302 propels bark mulch utilizing a specially engineered air lock and blower system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose – for application up to 200’ away. Remote controls allow the operator to control power and material flow from any operating distance. Units are equipped with 150’ of hose, with additional lengths available in 50’ sections. A rear mounted hose reel is standard.
Features & Benefits
- 1.5 cubic yard hopper capacity delivering more than 10 cubic yard of mulch per hour
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top
- Mulch is propelled through a specially engineered airlock and blower system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose for application up to 200’ away from unit
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance
- Standard 150’ hose comes with the unit, optional 50’ sections available
- Standard rear mounted hose reel
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design